MGA INTRIGA AT CHISMIS SA COLUMBAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MGA INTRIGA AT CHISMIS SA COLUMBAN

WALANG SIKRETONG NABUBULGAR SA AMING WEBSITE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GLOBE TATTOO LOAD HACK^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyMishil
Admin
LadyMishil

GLOBE TATTOO LOAD HACK^^ Empty
PostSubject: GLOBE TATTOO LOAD HACK^^   GLOBE TATTOO LOAD HACK^^ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:45 am

Here’s an update for the Globe Tattoo Hack or might as well we can call it a Globe Tattoo Tweak since it deals with tweaking your Globe Tattoo USB Stick to perform at its utmost performance.
Here is what I do to tweak and/or hack my Globe tattoo.
Insert you Globe Tattoo to your PC / Laptop and let the Globe Tattoo Interface initiate. Once initiated, make sure that your Globe Tattoo is not connected yet, and then go to Tools then choose Options.
GLOBE TATTOO LOAD HACK^^ 70z9e1

Once your inside the Options window, choose Profile Management and choose “New” and you’ll get to the window below.
Under the Profile Name, you can opt to choose any kind of name you want for that connection.
Under the APN box, choose the Static Option and enter http.globe.com.ph on the APN Field
Under the Authentication Box put *99***1# on the access number box. There is no need to input anything on the username and password fields.
GLOBE TATTOO LOAD HACK^^ 2rwrpeq

after setting everything up, click the advanced button and change the DNS Settings to “static” type your preferred DNS in the fields. Click here for a list of Globe DNS values applicable for Globe Internet.
GLOBE TATTOO LOAD HACK^^ 35iam2b

After that, click Ok and then click Save on the right panel. Also don’t forget to set it as default. Once you go back to the Globe Tattoo interface, the new Globe Tattoo Network Profile would now be available on the dropdown menu.
You can now choose it and use it when connecting your Globe Tattoo to the internet. I named mine Special DNS like the one below.
GLOBE TATTOO LOAD HACK^^ Opvf9l

So that’s it, that is how my Globe Tattoo Hack Tweak, if you know any other tweaks then you can share using the comment feild below.
Note though, this works for me but I cannot guarantee that it would work for you… Dont intend to do this if you are going to complain to me if it does not work. Do the Globe Tattoo Hack – Tweak at your own risk.
Back to top Go down
https://aliw.board-directory.net
tongaluk

PostSubject: Is this still work'   GLOBE TATTOO LOAD HACK^^ Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Gumagana pa po ba ito?
Back to top Go down
jayjayrazo

PostSubject: gagana pa ba yan ngayon??   GLOBE TATTOO LOAD HACK^^ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:18 am

gumagana pa poh yan ngayon??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLOBE TATTOO LOAD HACK^^   GLOBE TATTOO LOAD HACK^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLOBE TATTOO LOAD HACK^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MGA INTRIGA AT CHISMIS SA COLUMBAN  :: INTERNET HACK-
Jump to: